home      about    subscribe   contact

Sunday, March 27, 2011

3 Outfits

Hey all! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in so long, school is so ridiculosuly hectic right now. I do have three outfits that I've worn in the past little while that I thought I'd share. I hope you enjoy!

I wore this a few weeks ago, just for a casual Friday that included a car ride to Edmonton.

owl topowl

Cardigan - Walmart size 2X
Owl top - Forever 21+ size 3X
Grey layering tank - Warehouse One size XXL
Jeggings - Old Navy size 18

I wore this when I went to a 50s style diner with my friends a few weekends ago. This is my new polka dot dress from Domino Dollhouse. I really love it, but it's too big so I'll need to get it taken in. I ordered it in a size 24 (which is said to fit a 50" bust) but it was falling off of my 52" bust. I really wanted to wear it, so I just pinned it in the back for now. I haven't posted about it, but I was really happy with my Domino Dollhouse purchase.

polka dotsdomino dollhouse dress

Dress - Domino Dollhouse size 24
Cardigan - Alloy size XXXL
Cardigan clip - local antique store
Flats - Payless size 11

And my last outfit, which I believe I wore last Saturday.

casualcasual2

T-shirt - Righteous Babe store, AA unisex size XL
Striped tank - Forever 21 size L
Black pants - Old Navy size 18
Boots - Walmart size 10W
Hat - Ardene's


Again, I'm super sorry for being such a bad blogger lately. I'll be back later today with the Stylish Sunday feature though!

7 comments:

  1. I love your polka dot dress....




    http://falalamele.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable. Omg. You really pull off the long hair well! :) I love the beret and hair combo!

    I love the 2nd outfit best out of these cute outfits.

    <3

    bonjourgazel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the outfits but the second one is especially cute! I love the polka dot dress, want want want! Way cute. Your hair looks lovely too. xoxo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ta robe noire a pois est a tombee ! Oo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could wear a beret! Mine always feels like it's slipping off and I end up not wearing it. I am also obsessed with your owl shirt! It's super duper cute - like you!! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the polka dots on you. you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook