home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Inspired

Happy Summer Solstice! I hope you all had a good day and, more importantly, a wonderful summer to come. Edmonton's been getting a lot of rain lately, but the rain let up and we had a sunny Summer Solstice, it was absolutely lovely.

I've been feeling quite inspired lately, and I've been trying to fit this into my day to day life. Here are a few ways I was able to!

photographs
I absolutely love this cute, hassle-free way of displaying photographs! It was inspired by my sister, who I'm sure was inspired by someone else.

floral nails
Summery floral nails, inspired by these nails on tumblr.

collage
Style inspiration collage.

thrifted
Thrifted glasses and plates. I love vintage dishware so much, especially when they're affordable ($1 each)!

iced passion tea
And... iced Tazo passion tea to celebrate the start of summer. Iced tea is summer staple of mine, and Tazo passion tea is my absolute favourite. My order at Starbucks during the warmer months is a venti light ice, half-sweetened iced passion tea lemonade. It's worth that mouthful!

1 comment:

  1. That is my drink of choice as well! ;) Have you ever had a coconut PTL? I replace the half sweet classic with coconut syrup. Amaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook