home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mabel Murple

Just a quick photo of what I wore today. It is nearly impossible to take outfit pictures in my room (which is about half the size of my dorm room last year). Thankfully I'm not to far from a lovely park, but I don't know what I'll do when winter sets in.

Please excuse how messy my desk is - I'm not the most organized person to begin with, but I had strep throat over the weekend so my desk is littered with pill bottles, pharmacy bags, and cough drops. Being sick when you're totally alone sucks!

murple 013
T-shirt, cardigan & skirt - Old Navy; tights c/o We Love Colors; Keds sneakers; gifted jewellery

3 comments:

  1. Old Navy for the win, I haven't been shopping at Old Navy in forrever. You look super cute, love the mix of colors, especially love the purple tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh.. I love this outfitt and exp. the skirt! You really look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, my name is Aly and I came across your photo while searching google for pics of mabel murple. I discovered we look scary similar,I had to look twice to make sure someone hadn't posted a pic of me I'd never seen! Are you my secret twin/long lost relative? Look me up if you're interested Aly Kelso on facebook

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook