home      about    subscribe   contact

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi Again!

Wow, I can't believe it's been over three weeks since my last blog post! Lately I've found it really difficult to balance being present online and being present in real life. Real life has taken precedence (as it should!) but I've missed blogging and reading other people's blogs. Rest assured, I'll be posting more often from now on. Here are some photos and things from the last few weeks. My position on the pride centre's board of directors has left me busier than I expected, but I absolutely love it. (We have a big fundraiser coming up this weekend!) I've also fallen in love with intermedia art, thanks in part to an incredible professor and really cool peers. I've been busy with a capital B, but I'm so happy and really glad I made the move to Regina!








my friend's cat Luna, who I've been pet-sitting for the past few weeks //what I where almost every day (scarf crocheted by my sister) // polka dots (!) and a very queer day // Luna watching Parks & Rec // gender bender party to celebrate the queer youth group's first anniversary // adorable guinea pig stickers found post-Valentine's day // aftermath from a recent art performance (my first time stretching a canvas - can you tell?)

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit with the blue stripe dress and scarf -- glad to hear you're happy in Regina! Sometimes being busy with a capital B is the best way to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is that blue and white striped shirt/dress from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all!

    Adriana, the dress is from Old Navy and it's seriously the best dress ever. It's available online and should still be in most store, though you can never tell with them.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook