home      about    subscribe   contact

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Short hair



I've wanted to have short hair for ever, so two weeks ago I decided to just do it. It's still growing on me, but I've gotten a lot of compliments and the back of my neck feels so free (something I'm grateful for with these rising temperatures).

Check out that prairie sky in the last photo! My sister visited from Vancouver last weekend, and we rented a car and spent a full day outside of the city. The landscape is so beautiful, seeing how the sunset affects the entire sky is especially amazing, and I'll be sure to share more pictures very soon. For now, I should get back to cleaning and packing. Did I mention I'm moving in less than three weeks?

3 comments:

  1. I have to chime in and say that I LOVE IT. I cut my hair from about the length you have in the last post to just below the ear about 4 years ago, and I would never ever go back. SO much easier to care for and style.

    Anyway, this looks fab on you. Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love short hair. That style looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook