home      about    subscribe   contact

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photos from Vancouver

baby crab!
baby crab

beachin'
Kits beach
this is the same outfit as my last post, but the coat is thrifted and size 3X

pink

flowers!
Cardigan is thrifted, jeans are from Ricki's and size 34, and the striped shirt is a size 3X from Addition-Elle

wreck beach
Wreck beach

wreck beach
My sister Emily on Wreck beach

older sister

reflection

camping
What I wore camping
Leggings are a womens size XL from American Apparel, tunic is a size 24 from Addition-Elle, shoes are a size 11 from Payless, Hoodie is a unisex size XL from American Apparel, and the tank-top is a size XXL from Old Navy

blossom the bunny
Blossom the bunny

3 comments:

  1. Cute! That jacket is a great find.
    Where did you go camping? That is beautiful!
    And kudos for going barefoot on the beach at this time of year! Even though I'm an Albertan I'm still a total wimp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I forget the name of the campsite. It was in a provincial park just outside of Maple Ridge...
    I love the beach so much. It was cold but I just could not skip out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are stunning! Gotta love British Columbia :) I came across your blog on Lookbook and I'm in love <3

    -xo Jess

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook