home      about    subscribe   contact

Monday, May 20, 2013

Shop My Closet

Hi folks! Thanks again for the kind and supportive comments lately. I am very bad at maintaining online communication, but all comments are read and appreciated, even if I do not respond to them.

I'm just popping by to let you know that I am selling a TON of my clothes and shoes on this here blog (seriously, there are more than fourty items listed!). I have a lot of unworn items in my closet, and not so much in the way of money, so it's time for another clothing sale. There are clothes sizes 14-22 and shoes in size 11. You can check it out with this link here or click the "shop my closet" link just underneath the blog header.

Here are just a few of the items I'm selling. If anything tickles your fancy, leave a comment on this post or email be at anomalous_allure AT hotmail DOT com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook