After spending three hours this afternoon working on pottery - and ogling people who were cosplaying - I did a bit of shopping as planned. Here's what I got:
1. Payless, size 11. These shoes are so cute and comfortable, and perfect for spring.
2. Same as a above! I'll be wearing these with my grad dress.
3. I've been wanting these Old Navy jeans since I first saw them on the website. I chose the darkest wash because - and I admit this may be a bit of left-over fat-girl insecurity - I wasn't totally comfortable wearing baby blue or pale grey jeans. I love these jeans! They fit perfectly and fit quite close to the body. The skinny leg is actually quite skinny. Hurrah! I bought a size 18, which is what I always wear in Old Navy pants. The length is longer than mid-calf, but slightly short than 'flood pants.' The bottom of the pants to my ankle is about 4".
4. Really lovely cardigan from Old navy, size XXL. It's quite lightweight and soft, and the colour is beautiful.
5. Also from Old Navy, and also size XXL. This cardigan is really cute and feminine in my opinion. It's a bit more vibrant in real life. I'll be wearing this with my grad dress.
Old Navy had 30% everything instore, and Payless had a By One Get One 1/2 off sale. Oh sales, how I love thee.
I'm not sure why, but I'm really nervous that my readers will diss what I'm wearing to grad. I'm going for a semi-formal, cute, quirky, feminine, vintage-inspired thing. Anything else just wouldn't be me, but I'm still fearful of criticism. It's probably just because of how much pressure is put on one dinner and dance. I'll look fabulous, so there's nothing to worry about.