home      about    subscribe   contact

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Purple prints

Still doing a bit of catching up here.. I've been really exhausted this week (thank goodness classes are almost over) so I haven't gotten around to posting much, even though I've still been photographing my outfits. This is what I wore to classes last Friday - I really liked it!

12







These leg warmer/socks combo make wearing boots with tights much better. I bought them last year but they were too small for my calves. I found them again and decided to cut the top seem and fold over any unsightly bits. Worked like a charm!

Dress c/o City Chic
Ricki's sweater
Naturalizer boots
Penningtons tights
Walmart socks
forgot where the scarf is from...Le Chateau maybe?

1 comment:

  1. so smart girl!! I love the way they look. I need to try to cut the top! genius.

    love the leopard with stripes.

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook