Just so this post isn't a boring waste of time, here are some things I've enjoyed on the internet this week:
- Gabi of YFF showed off her City Chic freebies and I'm happy to report that yes, City Chic DOES ship to Canada.
- I've recently discovered The Manfattan Project and I am in love! Not only idoes it feature larger bodies, I also feel as though it showcases a wide variety of styles, unlike a lot of street style blogs in my opinion. My favourite looks posted would be this one and this other one here.
- Tegan and Sara have posted the first single from their new album Sainthood on their website and it's also available for download on iTunes. I am ... astounded. It's incredibly different from their earlier work but is, of course, totally incredible. Tegan and Sara also state that they plan to do some fundraising for non-profit organizations supporting people in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside. I applaud them for this action! I am very passionate about eradicating homelessness in Canada and am especially troubled by it's obvious links to rascism against Canadian Aborginal people. Tegan and Sara are quite well known in Canada, America, and Europe and I hope that they can effectively call attention to this problem.
- Jessica of Feministing shares some wedding pictures. I can't help but smile.
- Lesley of Fatshionista lets us know that eShakti has actually increased their standard sizes offered. This is a very positive move! I've never bought from eShakti but I've certainly drooled over some of their items. Either way, it is still totally awesome that a company is actually increasing the sizes offered.