home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, October 17, 2009

WIWT

Today is my mom's birthday so my mom, father, and I are about to go out for dinner at Moxie's. This is what I'm wearing tonight.













I'm getting a bit better at taking these photos but I still can't get my shoes in the outfit picture, and I always have alot of extra space above my head that I crop out. I also don't really have a good location to take them, either. This weekend is warm, so I'm still using my balcony, but the truth is that it's practically winter here (I'm not kidding, it snowed last weekend and all week!). Hhhmm, something to think about.
T-shirt is from Urban Outfitters. Skirt is from American Apparel. Cardigan is from Alloy. Tights are from Addition-Elle. Blue bangle is thrifted. Gold bangle is from Ten Thousand Villages. Necklace is thrifted. Shoes are from Aldo.
I love this skirt, and wear it so often, that I really should buy another one in a different colour. Green, purple, or black, what do you think?
Happy Birthday Mom!
I'm off to go eat some yummy, yummy food. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. you always accesorize just the right amount. I can never find the right balance of things to put on/take off with an outfit.

    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook