home      about    subscribe   contact

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Somethin' Fancy

I don't normally wear make up to school, but Tuesday morning I had an extra few minutes. It was nice to feel a bit fancy, especially after missing school the previous week.


green

o hello

smiles

As you can tell I have a very distinct line between the tops of my cheeks and my eyes. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that they're not bags, simply the natural shape of my face. When I wear my glasses, which is nearly all the time, you can't tell so when I take them off I'm a bit overwhelmed. Oh well, who says a fat girl with distinct circles under her eyes can't be cute?

Accesories!


violet florals

guinea pig

The scarf is thrifted and the guinea pig button/pin is self made (the image is from a textbook from 1972). As for the rest of the outfit: same giraffe swetashirt, same skinny ON jeans, and same black Aldo flats as always.

2 comments:

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook