home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

July 09 Issue of Seventeen






I have and admission to make: I read such teen fashion magazines as Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and Cosmo Girl. I'm not always, or even usually, a fan of the outfits featured. The individual items of clothing would never fit me, even if I could buy them in Canada. Furthermore, I'm not exactly interested in, or even in touch with, teen pop culture. And yet, I read these magazines. It's certianly a guilty pleasure of mine. However, these were a few outfits in the July 09 issue that really caught my eye, worn by starlets no less!
But, I think it's fair to say that the editors and writers at Seventeen magazine wouldn't want me, or other girls of my size, to wear any of these outfits. Why is that you ask? Because fat girls should only be wearing maxi dresses! At least this is one step up from the muu-muu.








1 comment:

  1. Here from Fatshonista. I gotta admit, 17 is my guilty pleasure too, and I'm 25. (I steal it from my little sister-- who is 21 :-)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook