home      about    subscribe   contact

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life changes

Photobucket

I'm moving into my dorm on Monday, and I am so stressed. Moving, university courses, packing, finances, cleaning, relationships... I can't even imagine making new friends or doing well academically right now. Oh, and I know my SAD will kick into high gear soon enough.

Wait, this wasn't supposed to be so negative. Some family is in town visiting which is really nice, as we've been trying to see them since mid-Spring. And I absolutely love my Monroe piercing. And once I've moved in, I look forward to decorating my dorm room.

When I was young and felt sad, my mom would sit next to me and list all of the good things that were about to happened as I fell asleep, and this is something I still do now.

I'll post more once I'm settled, but right now almost all of my clothes (and certainly all of the clothes I like) are packed, and my mind is elsewhere. Talk to you soon! ♥

7 comments:

  1. It's a bit late to tell you not to worry, but what I can say is that it will be fine!

    You WILL make friends. Even if it's only a few, they'll be good ones. You'll meet the other people who live near you and then people from your classes.

    As for doing well in classes, I think you just need to remember to keep up. It's not very much harder at first, but it's easy to fall behind. But even then, a couple late nights could pull you back to on par with the rest.

    When I left for school I had a panic attack in the car, almost threw up on the highway, and was on the verge of tears. But when I got there, everyone was super nice! I think that your experience will probably be a little similar.

    A couple days ago I left the country to study abroad. It was the same thing all over again. But right now everything seems to be going smoothly, and England isn't really that different from Canada.

    So good luck, have fun, and don't forget--you're allowed to make mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with everything, I know how stressful it can be, but...hang in there :) cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia, i'm an italian girl and when i see your pictures i think that i'm like you, but i'm crazy. I love your clothes and your monroe piercing (i have a monroe too and another 2 piercing) and it semms you are very nice (i'm very very bad in english, i'm sorry!).

    Bye =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps: I'm always with my sick grandfather in the morning, and i'm at work everyday in the afternoon, and i hate to drive but i drive everyday, and i haven't time for study or relationship.

    I understand you, is stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! You'll be fine and you'll do fine. It is stressful and school will be tough sometimes but it is also so much fun and such a rewarding experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I'm having the same stresses right now! As much as I'm excited for autumn fashion wise, the dread of university & the weather has me all depressed and anxious! :/ I wish you luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you the best of luck girl, I know you'll be alright but words aren't very good at soothing these kind of stresses. Just take time to look after yourself, okay?
    Devon xx
    www.fat-nurse.com

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook