home      about    subscribe   contact

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

O-la-lala-OOTD

This evening I went to the mall (the largest mall in my city, in fact) with my older sister. I'll post my purchases tomorrow, but for now here's my outfit.

OOTD

necklace

faux-leather

Shirt - Old Navy size XXL
Jeans - Old Navy size 18
Flats - Aldo size 11
Necklace - made and gifted by my sister
Purse - purchased from the Tin Box here in Edmonton (I think there are a few locations, but alas, no website)

Yes, I did take this picture in an old Navy fitting room. :)

My sister made this necklace for me for Christmas, she made the beads out of an oven-bake clay and then threaded them on this ribbon. It's so lovely, and the fact that she made it makes it extra special. I bought this purse a few days before Christmas, with Christmas money given to me by my aunt, and I cannot get enough. The colour is gorgeous, and it's the nicest faux-leather I've ever felt. It's so soft and not at all plasticy, I actually had to double check a few times and make sure it really wasn't leather.

3 comments:

  1. That necklace is so lovely!
    The bag, too. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is THE BUSINESS! Id buy that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, thank you! I love this bag so much

    misss_e, thanks. i really love it too, and i'll let my sister know that :)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook