I'm so super glad to be done exams and home for Christmas! I wrote my last exam yesterday morning and got home last night. It's wonderful to see my parents, plus my older sister is home from Vancouver!
Here's a Christmas inspired make-up look I have to share with you. I don't wear green eyeshadow a lot (because of my greeny/hazel eyes) but it's perfect for the season.
Products I used:
1. Light and dark greens from a Quo holiday palette
2. Splash green gold pigment
3. MAC pigment in Vanilla (I just have this sample)
4. CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion mascara
5. Wet N Wild Idol Eyes creme showder pencil in Pixie (worn as an eyeshadow base/primer)
6. MAC brow finisher in Cinnamon
7. Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Fig
MAC Select Sheer pressed powder in NC15
MAC powder blush in Springsheen
Quo black liquid liner