home      about    subscribe   contact

Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday

I don't have too much to say today, though it's been a nice day indeed. I had waffles for breakfast, had my final sociology class, and went for a lovely walk and coffee outing with two friends. Now, it's 6:30pm and I'm already ready for bed. I could stay up and do some studying, but if I get a really good night's sleep tomorrow's studying will be even more productive...

I felt I was wearing too much black so I put on my favourite t-shirt to add some colour. I love Ani Difranco and I love this tee!

monday 001monday outfit

rings

textured tights

Black bodycon skirt - Ricki's size 18
T-shirt - Righteous Babe webstore, American Apparel unisex size XL
Cardigan - Walmart size 2X
Textured tights - Penningtons size 3X/4X
Necklaces - free from the Re-use Centre
Button ring - handmade and gifted by my girlfriend
Turquoise ring - handmade, bought at a sale on campus
Amber ring - Dawson Creek Art Gallery, gift from my parents
Watch - gift from my parents

5 comments:

  1. My last sociology class will be Thursday, that makes me sad and happy . . but mostly happy! :) I also like Ani DiFranco, her voice is so lovely and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I could stay up and do some studying, but if I get a really good night's sleep tomorrow's studying will be even more productive..."

    Totally with you on that logic.

    Awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those purples!
    It's nice to see I'm not the only one who buys clothes at Walmart, they have some really great basics and its even better when they are on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ani as well! Also you make me want to get a pair of textured tights! I haven't been able to find a pair that fit correctly though,'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tee, love me some Ani! You're making me want to get myself one as a Christmas present to moi!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook