home      about    subscribe   contact

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Purple & Prints

Today was a beautiful, snowy-but-not-too-cold day, so I took a lot of photos. Sorry that my eyes are closed/I'm looking away in a lot of the pictures, but that low winter sun is bright!

purple and plaidpurple 057

outfitbangs in the way

snow and windpurple and plaid2

snow shadowspurple 065

purpledetails

purple 090

bling

Cardigan - Ricki's, size XXL
Dress - The Jean Queen, size 20
Leggings - Walmart, size 2X
Wide-calf boots - Naturalizer, size 11W
Circle scarf - campus bookstore
Rings - Payless


The snow has left everything crystallized, it is just gorgeous.

snow covered branches

snow flakes

frosted berries

needles

My door, as decorated for Christmas. I love decorating, and I think the glittery bow and glittery snowflakes are just too cute!

dorm door

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    That cardigan is awesome. Ricki's you say ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable outfit! you are so BEYOND gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the floral over the plaid. And your hair is always perfect.. no fair! :) I've been trying to do my eyeliner like that, but I can never get it quite right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect pattern pairing!
    you have really beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute :) I love the purple palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, and I love that giant purple bow, haha <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have soooo much trouble not blinking or squinting when I do OOTDs outside!

    Anyway, this outfit is perfect, I really love the combination of patterns and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pattern combination of plaid and floral! You look stunning.

    And that door decoration is amazing, I want to do the same to my door now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you look stunning. I love the jacket, the dress, the scarf, the hair - everything. I can't wait until my hair grows out...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snow! So pretty but so awful to drive in! Purple is really an amazing color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures!

    ellie-walker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful! I especially like the flowery cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You take such beautiful photographs. I really have to learn to do that myself.

    We got a ton of snow here in Southwestern Ontario, but it's not nearly as pretty yet as it is in your photos, it's still blowing and everything is buried. If I took an outfit photo in it, it would be from the knees-up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Lovin ur blog! U are so beautiful, i noticed on some of ur pictures, u totaly look like Leighton Meester!

    Have a nice day!

    Maddie.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook