home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Owls/stripes

I've been thinking a lot about blogging in the past few days and while I'm not sure that I can articulate my thoughts, you should read what Natalie of Definatalie has to say. Natalie is all kinds of wonderful and her writing is quite thought-provoking. While I'm not totally sure where I fit in the blogging world and how I feel about success with regards to blogging, it's definitely something that's been on my mind.

On a different note, today was a friend's casual 18th birthday celebration and this is what I wore.

owls/stripesowls/stripes

outfitdetails

boots

Jeans - Penningtons size 20
Owl top - Forever 21+ size 3X
Sweater - Ricki's size XXXL
Layering tank - Warehouse One size XL
Necklace - Forever 21
Boots - Walmart size 10W

8 comments:

  1. I lovelovelove the print of that owl top, if only it were a dress... c: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of the stripes and the printed shirt!!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your necklace, i'm a sucker for owls in general.
    www.telalately.blogspot.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is so cosy looking! Love the owls too :) Happy new year darling! xo

    www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the top is so cute ! i love the print <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEE! The owl shirt is adorable! I have a cut off owl top from F21+ that I am madly in love with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if you know this, but you are honestly so inspiring! Every time I look at your blog and see the outfits you post, I just wanna give you a hug because i LOVE YOUR STYLE and the way you carry yourself. anyways just thought i would let you know that. Dont ever stop posting !! :))) XOXO.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook