home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Denim skirt

I thrifted this denim skirt about a month ago and it was a long calf-length. I hadn't worn it yet, and decided I'd get more wear out of it if it were shorter. I cut it off above-the-knee and now it's my new favourite skirt. Yay for DIY!

denim skirt ootd

denim skirt 002

denim skirt 003

denim skirt 004

Skirt - thrifted size 22W
Top - Old Navy size XXL
Tights - Addition Elle size 4X
Boots - Naturalizer size 11
Bracelets - Ten Thousand Villages
Watch - gifted
Turquoise ring - bought at a local made sale on campus
Blue ring - Penningtons
Scarf - a local boutrique in Dawson Creek
Nail polish - American Apparel 'Dynasty'

7 comments:

  1. Love the length of the skirt. It looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!! Question...where did you get your glasses?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Crazy Lady, thanks!

    @Jacquie, thank you! I got them at Lenscrafters this past summer but I don't see them on the website

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! I need a haircut so badly, and I am going to show my hair stylist your hair--it's exactly what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that turquoise ring - and the skirt is super cute at that length!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O-hoy ~

    Just found your blog by accident and I'm reaally liking what I see! You're prettyprettypretty and seem like a total sweetheart as well, so just thought I'd drop by to say hello from Finland (!) and introduce myself as a new reader!

    Love, Tiia

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tobey, Thank you!

    @Allie, thanks! I love the ring too, it's one of my favourites

    @anon/Tiia, thanks for commenting, it's lovely to hear from a new reader! I'm glad you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook