home      about    subscribe   contact

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nautical? Vintage? Both?

Thanks for the sweet comments on my last post! I'm lucky to have the most wonderful readers. ♥

I don't have too much to say today. I got up earlier than normal, did my make-up in front of my sun lamp, ate breakfast (Wednesday's bacon day in the cafeteria), and spent the morning studying for my linear algebra exam. The exam was brutal, with a heavy focus on theory, theorems, and proofs. I hope I did alright.

red white & stripesoutfit

cardigan clip

eyes


Skirt - Reitmans size 22
T-shirt - Old Navy size XXL
Cardigan - Alloy size XXXL
Tights - Penningtons size 4X
Ankle boots - Walmart size 11
Cardigan clip - local antique store

11 comments:

  1. You look wonderful. It's magical how hair makes an outfit make it or break it! You look so, so good. I love your makeup and I love nautical style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit so much! I think I'm about to go through a nautical obsession so this really made me swoon. Gorgeous cardigan clip too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you just love high waisted denim skirts. i have one from city chic, and i wear it all the time, goes with any outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cardigan clip! this outfit is great for work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant outfit,
    really like that cardigan clip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit on you! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the clips and your eye make-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. U are a very beautiful girl!

    And I love your style, striped t-shirt and red sweater its a perfect look <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooooooveeeeee this! so completely gorgeous, and your hair is insane! love the look girl!

    Xoxo Jess from www.fatshionchic.com.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook