home      about    subscribe   contact

Friday, January 22, 2010

ASOS Curve


Asos Curve has launched today. Exciting, no?

Check out YFF, Musings of a Fatshionista, and Saks in the City for three great reviews and beautiful photos.

I'm also incredibly happy to report that Asos ships to Canada for only $6! Express shipping is $12. This makes me all kinds of delighted, especially when Torrid's shipping is easily about $50.

I'm especially looking forward to trying the jeggings, the above bloggers all wear them so well.










What, if anything, is catching your eye?

2 comments:

  1. The dress! I live in Canada too and I am excited for something to be shipping here for cheap and the clothes look much better than the ones from AdditionElle, Pennington's, etc...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Karine! This is such a treat for us Canadians

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook