home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guinea pigs and phone calls

My girlfriend called me today from South Africa and it was so great to here her voice! It made me realize, though, that I hadn't even mentioned she had left. She's been gone about five weeks and will be home in about two more. I miss her like crazy! While she's been away I've been taking care of her two guinea pigs. They are so cute, but not as cuddly as my female guinea pig. Silly boys.

Photobucket
Faux Hawk

Photobucket
Kotori


& here's a picture of Stephanie and I from Queer Prom.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You and the quinea pigs look all cute in these photos! :) My friend has got guinea pigs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute. Your face is sooooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, how adorable, I had a guinea pig when I was a kid...aw. you two look so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trop mignon le cochon d inde ;O)

    http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook