home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Greenery

When I last wore this dress, it was to Queer Prom. Now here's how I wore it to write an English exam a few days ago. My friends accused me of trying to woo the exam. If only.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Dress - thrifted, marked as an XL
Jeans - Old Navy, size 18
Shoes - thrifted, men's size 9.5W
Belt - Northern Reflections, size XL
Purse - The Tin Box
Necklaces - free from the Re-Use Centre


Photobucket

Photobucket

I've found that this lovely little park by my house is perfect for taking outfit photos. I also purchased a purse-sized tripod when I bought my camera for $10. I feel as though my photos are getting better, what do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, what an adorable dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are real nice. I have been know to wear mens shoes myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really like your style! putting you on my blogroll :)

    xxx Anika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all!

    @Nicola, I got a bit of flak the last time I posted these, but I love men's shoes, especially woven loafers and especially with otherwise feminine outfits.

    @Anika, thank you! I just took a look at your blog and really like it. I'll be doing the same.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook