home      about    subscribe   contact

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Make-up

I was going to do a thorough make-up post, but wasn't totally sure about it. I will share photos of the make-up I wore Grad and Queer Prom, respectively, but I'm not sure about an elaborate post on the colours and application. So, what do you think: would you be interested in more make-up posts, or would you prefer that I just include a close-up photo along with my outfit posts?

I love a dramatic cat-eye.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



I'm normally a lip balm kind of girl, but for grad I thought I'd step it up a notch with tinted lip gloss. Because I'm not used to wearing much on my lips, I was very picky. This lip gloss, however, is perfect! It doesn't have an offensive taste, has a light raspberry smell, doesn't feel sticky on the lips, and is a beautiful shade of pink.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. so pretty. i love the makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful. And that is the most perfect cat eye ever!


    Just came across your blog. It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! You are seriously gorgeous! I'm in awe. Ihave such a girly crush on you! You pull the cats eye look off so well!

    I'm all for make up posts! I love seeing other peoples techniques & learning a trick or two. My only thought is, limit the pictures. I've come across a few make up posts where they've posted 20 photos, when they could have cut it down to 7. That way, people who aren't as interested can gloss over it quickly.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah your face is soooooo cute and your skin is beautiful, how do you make that. Love the make up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second cat's eye is GORGEOUS. I've never tried to pull one off but it looks so perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!

    After terrible acne in my early teens, I'm blessed to have nice skin now, but I am wearing a bit of face make-up in these looks. I'm wearing Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer in Fair (really beautiful, and the first tinted moisturizer I've found that is light enough for me), Cover FX Conceal FX in X-Light underneath my eyes, and MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

    For the windged eyeliner, I use this technique where you draw the wing on before lining the entire eye. http://www.youngfatandfabulous.com/2009/07/alice-and-cat-eye.html
    I used liquid liner for the first look, and gel eyeliner for the second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally think you should do more makeup post!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook